(*) Planers for asphat and concrete, fitted with standard drum with:
*If notified when order placed
- Asphalt type of teeth
- Mechanical independent left and right depth adjustment with telescopic screws
- Mechancial floating transverse tilt damped system
- Hydraulic side shift with universal couplings
- Bidirectionnal REMOVAL BELT to discharge material to the right or left of the planed trench
- Including coupling “ISO 24410”
- Pipes and quick couplings for skid steer loader with double auxiliary system. P+T+D - A+B (5 hydraulic lines)
The milling depth remains constant regardless of changing surfaces or the irregular movement of the prime mover. Operator inconsistencies are all but eliminated.
The skis move independently of each other and precisely follow the surface to the right or left. The independent depth adjustment onRH and LH sides combined with the self-leveling system achieves smooth operation. Innovations in the Simex patented self-level lead to precise, accurate, and efficient planing.